The BSidesKC Hak4Kidz Village will be a dedicated space for kids to participate in activities and discussions.
Any child or student 8-14 years of age.
Free! All children will get free admission on Saturday with a registered adult.
Kids do not need to register or purchase a ticket! Instead, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from an adult who is registered for the conference. No child name(s) are needed, but rather just a count. For example, I will have one child attending the conference with me. This will help us ensure we have plenty of volunteers for the village!
- Intro to Lockpicking
- “Spy tricks” Hiding data in plain site
- Safe and Secure Online – educate children on how to stay safe online
- Lockpicking – Introduction to ethical lock-picking for sport only
- Spy Stuff – learn how to hide secret messages using advanced mathematics such as steganography
- Technology Destruction – disassemble old electronics without getting in trouble.